Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Name Game of the NWO

Below are three short but potent videos on the name game that is played with each one of us. Each one of us is being used as security for the debt the state is making. 




 Now, when we see how our governments are wasting the money they loan on the basis of our birth certificates, don't you think we have a right to complain about their exorbitant spending? Most certainly we have! Will they listen? No.

So we have to find out what we can do to "not comply", to get out of this system of slavery.One place to go to to learn more about that is HERE. I have learned more from this site in 3 weeks than in 12 years of regular schooling.

Please share this if you like it and comment if you don't.

2 comments:

  1. I have so much to learn, and not enough time. For someone like me what is going on there makes no sense, there is no logic to it, and then you just add the fact it's just plain wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,my dear friend,thanks for you comment. I know for us older folks it's not easy to grasp all this deviousness, but we can't argue the facts that are on the table. I;m using the time I've left to inform as many as possible, especially the youth, who may still have the guts to bring about change.

    ReplyDelete